THE LIEBSTER AWARD //
1. What do you like the most about blogging?
It's a really good way of expressing my opinions and finding out what other people think. The blogging community is fabulous, it's nice to be a part of a new group of people.
2. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
I would love for myself and my boyfriend to be working for ourselves so we could spend more time together and travel!
3. What inspired you to start blogging?
Sort of inspired by the YouTube community but I much prefer communicating by writing. It's a great way of speaking to an audience about things you care about.
4. What do you love the most about yourself?
How much I've changed my perspective of life and now I'm super laid back, unlike I have been in the past! I'm also lucky to have been successful in a lot of things I've put my mind to.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Amsterdam maybe? I haven't been to enough places for long enough to judge what it would be like living there.
6. Do you speak any other languages? What language would you like to learn?
I speak a tiny amount of spanish but would love to be fluent, it's beautiful.
7. What is your biggest achievement in life?
Ending up in a graphic design career after I decided I loved it at 16 years old.
8. What is your favourite food / dessert?
Sausage and mash/Victoria sponge cake mm
9. How old are you?
22 (yes, I still sing to the Taylor Swift song when I'm asked this)
10. What's your favourite season?
I thought it was Summer but yesterday, I had an overwhelming surge of happiness at the cold weather and brown leaves on the way to work. Autumn, apparently!
11. Are you a tea, coffee or hot chocolate kind of person?
Tea, tea and more tea. And green tea. And peppermint tea. Just tea.
Random facts about me...
My best marks at uni were in Spanish and Dance, even though I studied Digital Media
I want to start pole dancing soon
I am scared of driving but have passed my test
My wardrobe is mainly black and grey
I hate the Pearl & Dean score they play before films
My favourite band are Biffy Clyro
I once did Colin Firth's uncle's makeup for a film
I used to play the clarinet
My favourite TV character ever is Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill
I have a huge crush on Dave Grohl
I have twin nieces, two nephews and a goddaughter
I am nominating...
Hannah @ Hannah Bakes Things
Jemma @ A drugstore addiction
Callie Rose @ Callie Rose
Emily @ What Beauty Taught
Amy @ A Little Boat Sailing
Sarah @ Sarah Smiles
Lissy @ lissybeauty
Shannon @ Lipgloss & Love x
Michele @ Let me cross over
Jennifer @ jenmarier
Mary @ Mazzle
Your questions are...
1. Do you have any big plans for next year?
2. What is your favourite thing to do on an evening?
3. How old is your blog?
4. What is your favourite outfit?
5. Do you have any siblings?
6. Why did you start your blog?
7. Do you miss anyone right now?
8. How many lipsticks do you own?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. What is your favourite blog post you have written?
11. What is your life goal?
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer all the 11 questions.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award (if you can).
5. Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer